Do you have moments where you can’t stop thinking about certain negative thoughts? You are aware that ruminating does no good, but you can’t stop yourself from going there. Sound familiar? Perhaps affirmations might just be the solution.
Affirmations are meant to motivate and inspire you. They encourage you to take action and realize your dreams. I recognize having an affirmation to repeat over and over helps break up my negative thoughts. While also acknowledging, “things are going to be okay.”
It is not that you always believe the affirmation upon first reading it. But over time, it starts to become familiar and feel like it fits. Then after repeated usage, you come to know it as true.
Whether you say these to yourself in the mirror each morning or take a deep breath and close your eyes while repeating. It does not matter how and/or when you say an affirmation. The idea is to get to the point where you start to FEEL the affiliation.
MY TOP AFFIRMATIONS
Here is a listed my top affirmations:
- “My possibilities are endless.”
- “I am proud of myself.”
- “You are making unstoppable progress. Whatever you set your mind to and believe, you will achieve.”
- “I have faith in my abilities and know that great abundance is manifesting in every moment. My breakthrough will unfold in divine timing.”
- “I am so grateful for the new blessings and financial abundance that is on it’s way to me.”
- “I am so thankful for the opportunity to bring my ideas to life and be rewarded for sharing my unique gifts.”
- “Whatever I need to know is revealed to me at exactly the right time.”
- “I am in love with myself and my body.”
- “I am becoming more confident every day.”
- “I am grateful for all that I have.”
Try them on. Do any of these resonate with you? Start saying one or two regularly throughout the day. Keep saying them until you believe it and feel it.
Need help with your affirmations? Let’s chat!
P.S. Did you enjoy this blog? Read more from Jessica’s Journal or watch Jessica’s Saturday Sessions.