“Clearing the clutter in your physical space will go a long way towards
clearing the clutter in your mind and relationships”
You need help! You think you have organizational ideas that sound great, but nothing has worked so far. You need to declutter, A LOT! But you are just so overwhelmed you honestly don’t know what to do or where to start. And since you are so overwhelmed, very little else gets done.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
As soon as we got to work I felt a sense of relief as Jessica guided us in the process. When I’ve tried doing this on my own in the past I would waste so much time trying to decide where things should go, or I’d get distracted as I’d move things from one room to another. With Jessica, there was no wasted time, she just knows these things! And so I just followed her lead.
~ Sonja K.
Let me help you start your journey to a less cluttered home and life with my 28-Day Clutter Conquest Course. This course is designed to help you chunk down organizing into small, manageable tasks with daily step-by-step instructions.
No need to feel overwhelmed by the whole project, we have it covered and will keep you moving forward. If you follow this course, I guarantee that you will come out the other end experiencing a cleaner home, clearer mind, and calmer self.
“The first step in crafting
the life you want is to get rid of everything you don’t.”
― Joshua Becker
- watch all your friends on social media share pictures of family and friends gathering in their homes and wish to be able to do that?
- feel anxious even thinking about having people into your home in its current state?
- have a hard time concentrating, much less relaxing, because you are too preoccupied with the mess surrounding you?
- do you avoid inviting someone into your home because you fear what they would think?
- are you feeling so overwhelmed you just avoid starting at all?
AGAIN, I’M HERE TO TELL YOU, YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
If I had a dollar for every time, I worked with someone who talked about:
- the shame they feel for letting their home get to the state it’s in.
- the judgment they have experienced from friends and family.
- the blame they carry for starting this process and not following through in the past.
- the guilt they have for not being able to get out from under it and figure it out on their own.
- the exhaustion of keeping this “dirty” little secrete about themselves from others.
- and the struggle it took to get over the embarrassment to ask for help.
They have all felt at least one, if not more. With unconditional love and no judgment, we were able to open up a whole new world to them. And within hours they are saying, “I wished I hadn’t waited so long to ask for help.”
Let me help you start your journey to a less cluttered home and life with my 28-Day Clutter Conquest Course.
Just look at what these other clients had to say…
I am SO glad I got over my embarrassment of the chaos that exists in my house so that I could let Jessica in to work her magic. I think so many of us think cleaning and organizing is something we should be able to do ourselves, but after years of trying this strategy, that strategy, even trying to follow the ever-popular book, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, I just couldn’t seem to follow the process all the way through. Not all of us are gifted with the ability to arrange and organize in a way that helps us function more efficiently, but it absolutely IS Jessica’s strength.
She was very professional but was able to be empathetic. I appreciated her attention to reoccurring themes and motivations- she pointed out things to me that should have been obvious but had escaped me. She was able to help me work through both personal and professional issues with comfort and grace on her part, even when I was a basket case.
We just had Jessica help us declutter and organize our home. It was amazing what we were able to accomplish and get done all because of Jessica’s help. She kept us on track and helped us get to our goal. My favorite is how our walk-in closet is organized! We feel so much better and so glad we had Jessica help us!
I’ve thought of you every day this week…because you have made packing up my office this week a breeze! ? Thank you!
The 28-Day Clutter Conquest has taken the process I apply when working with one-on-one clients and made it into a VIRTUAL COURSE, that is designed to have you:
- chunk down the process, so you have bite-size tasks.
- work daily on step-by-step instructions.
- move from A-Z in just 28-days.
- find solutions to your disorganization and overwhelm.
- eliminate paralysis and move forward.
- keep from getting distracted by the big picture.
- seeing progress quickly so that you stay motivated and keep going.
While also experiencing :
Space matters and when you have a clean, organized home you will experience a clearer mind and calmer self. This program is the answer as it is designed to have you and your space organized in 28 days.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU!
“When we throw out the physical clutter, we clear our minds.
When we throw out the mental clutter, we clear our souls.”
— Gail Blanke